The 4ms Row Power 40 Black is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems.
4ms Row Power 40 Black provides 40W of power, suited for up to two typical eurorack rows:
+12V @ 1.5A
-12V @ 1.3A
+5V @ 1.5A
Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style) into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel.
Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick.
Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows (typically 3-5 rows per power brick). Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
4ms Row Power 40 Black Features:
– Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
– On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
– ROW POWER 30 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
– ROW POWER 40 is suited for up to 2 typical eurorack rows
– Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
– Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won’t heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
– Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1″) with power connectors installed.
– CV/Gate headers for expansion
– Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
– Available in matte black, or white panel (limited time)
4ms Row Power 40 Black Specifications:
– ROW POWER 30: +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 0.75A, +5V @ 0.5A
– ROW POWER 40: +12V @ 1.5A, -12V @ 1.25A, +5V @ 1.5A
– Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
– A 90W power brick typially powers about 416HP (4 rows of 104HP).