Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The 4ms Spherical Wavetable Navigator (SWN) is a Six Channel Synthesizer that makes it easy to create slowly morphing drones, polyphonic melodies, evolving sequences, and rich textures.
4ms Spherical Wavetable Navigator (SWN) features six wavetable oscillators with independent pitch, level, and waveform controls. Six LFOs can be used as modulation sources and/or envelopes, making it easy to add motion to your patch. Each channel is a full voice and can be “played” using the top row of buttons, the internal LFOs, or note-change detection on the 1V/oct jacks.
4ms Spherical Wavetable Navigator (SWN) ships with 12 three-dimensional (spherical) wavetables, and an easy interface allows you to record and edit your own custom wavetables from live audio. Free software called SphereEdit allows you to use a Mac, Windows, or Linux computer to create, edit, and convert .wav files into Spherical wavetables to be transferred to the SWN.
4ms Spherical Wavetable Navigator (SWN) Features:
– Six VCOs, each with independent 1V/oct pitch CV and waveform selection.
– Twelve spherical wavetables, plus space for up 108 user-created wavetables.
– Quickly record, apply effects, and save your own custom wavetables from live audio, or by using free SphereEdit software on a computer.
– Six LFOs/envelopes, each with its own output jack and controls for speed, amplitude, phase, and shape.
– Stereo audio outputs.
– Option to quantize each channel to a scale (major, minor harmonic, semitones).
– Entire state of the SWN can be saved into one of 108 Presets, and recalled at a later time.
– Temperature-stable, high-quality pitch jacks are also easy to re-calibrate to stay in tune with any sequencer, DAW interface, or keyboard.