Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
– Various oscillator models including Virtual Analog, Wavetable, HyperSaw, Grain- and Formant Table types.
– A maximum of 192 parallel effects in total. Reverb and delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, 3-band EQ and new Character processors.
– 2 independent multi-mode filters (HP, LP, BP, BS) and the Analog Filter which was modeled after the Moog MiniMoog™ cascade filter with 6-24 dB Slope and self-oscillation.
– 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for every patch.
– Modulation Matrix with 6 slots each featuring 1 source and 3 destinations.
– 3 LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from. 2 fast ADSTR envelopes.
– Knob quantise for creating stepped controller movements. The stepping automatically syncs to the Virus clock or an incoming MIDI clock.
– Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations on all important parameters.
– Multi mode with embedded patches.
– Dual DSP system which dynamically allocates its resources. Depending on the complexity of a patch everything in between 20 and 90 voices can be achieved (10-50 voices with Virus TI Snow).
– 512 RAM patches and 26 banks of each 128 ROM patches which can be exchanged by the user.
– 6 balanced outputs with +4 dB level and soft limiting algorithm. Studio grade 192 khz D/A converters with S/PDIF digital I/O. 2×24 bit inputs. Surround sound capabilities. The Virus TI Snow has 2 un-balanced outputs and no SPDIF I/O.
– The tempo of an incoming audio signal can be recognised and the Virus can lock to it within a very short amount of time (typically, for “4 on the floor” – style music, this happens in between 1-3 bars). Thereafter the Virus TI follows the tempo.
– Virus Control VST/AU/RTAS compatible virtual instrument plug-in included to create an audio link in between the host sequencer and Virus hardware synthesizer.
– Audio and MIDI inputs and outputs can be used by the sequencer application as an audio and MIDI interface. Total Integration keeps working, even if you prefer to use another audio interface.
– Sample accurate and delay compensated timing.
– All knobs on surface can be used to control other software and hardware synthesizers (this feature is not available for the Virus TI Snow).
– Virus Control Center application for convenient memory backup of the entire Virus TI and exchange of content of ROM banks.
– Soft- and hardware specifications and details