Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset configuration provides a warm sound and it is good for extended listening. Great bass and added energy in the lower mid range. Wide sound stage and high isolation.
The Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset has been configured with the fully sealed titanium coated S03 speaker unit, which delivers a full and rich sound representation. The combination of the comfortable H03 nylon headband and the E04 over-ear PU leather earpad that provide high isolation and comfort, results in a high-quality headphone with a wide and detailed soundstage suitable for studio use and long listening sessions.
Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset Parts:
– s03 Speaker units: Engineered with a titanium coated driver to reduce distortion, and designed with a fully sealed driver, providing a full and rich sound.
– h03 Headband: New reinforced nylon headband with high comfort and durable PU leather head padding.
– e04 Earpads: Flat sound representation. Wide soundstage. High comfort and isolation.
– c02 Cable: Coiled 1.5 meter Thermo plastic cable, soft touch surface and can extend to 3.2m, perfect for Djing or small studio usage – comes with 1/4 to 1/8 screw on adaptor.
Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset Details:
– Driver diameter: 40 mm
– SPL: 117 dB
– Resonance Freq.: 90 Hz
– Impedance: 32 Ohm
– Rated power: 30 mW
– Max power: 70 mW
– Diaphragm: Titanium coated
– Magnet: Neodymium
– Weight: 277 g
– Cable lock: You can choose to lock the cable to the speaker unit, to make sure it doesn’t get pulled out while playing.
– Adjustable Cups: You can easily change the position of the speaker units to make the headphones fit your preference.
– Angled Stereo Plug: This makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and less intrusive, when you are beat mixing.
– Stereo Jack Adaptor: The adaptor lets you change from a stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) to a larger stereo jack (6.3 mm)