The Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset configuration provides a warm sound and it is good for extended listening. Great bass and added energy in the lower mid range. Wide sound stage and high isolation.
The Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset has been configured with the fully sealed titanium coated S03 speaker unit, which delivers a full and rich sound representation. The combination of the comfortable H03 nylon headband and the E04 over-ear PU leather earpad that provide high isolation and comfort, results in a high-quality headphone with a wide and detailed soundstage suitable for studio use and long listening sessions.
Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset Parts:
– s03 Speaker units: Engineered with a titanium coated driver to reduce distortion, and designed with a fully sealed driver, providing a full and rich sound.
– h03 Headband: New reinforced nylon headband with high comfort and durable PU leather head padding.
– e04 Earpads: Flat sound representation. Wide soundstage. High comfort and isolation.
– c02 Cable: Coiled 1.5 meter Thermo plastic cable, soft touch surface and can extend to 3.2m, perfect for Djing or small studio usage – comes with 1/4 to 1/8 screw on adaptor.
Aiaiai TMA-2 Studio preset Details:
– Driver diameter: 40 mm
– SPL: 117 dB
– Resonance Freq.: 90 Hz
– Impedance: 32 Ohm
– Rated power: 30 mW
– Max power: 70 mW
– Diaphragm: Titanium coated
– Magnet: Neodymium
– Weight: 277 g
– Cable lock: You can choose to lock the cable to the speaker unit, to make sure it doesn’t get pulled out while playing.
– Adjustable Cups: You can easily change the position of the speaker units to make the headphones fit your preference.
– Angled Stereo Plug: This makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and less intrusive, when you are beat mixing.
– Stereo Jack Adaptor: The adaptor lets you change from a stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) to a larger stereo jack (6.3 mm)