Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/04/2021 al 31/06/2021. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Meet Akai MPC Live 2, the full MPC experience in its most portable configuration yet. Everything you need to make music, anywhere, right at your fingertips.
Akai MPC Live 2 features:
– Standalone MPC – No Computer Required
– Powerful Multicore Processor System
– Built-in Stereo Monitors
– 16 Full-size Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads
– Brilliant 7-inch Multi-Touch Display
– 2 GB RAM, 16GB Onboard Storage, Over 10GB pre-installed content
– Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (included)
– Stereo Inputs 3 Stereo Outputs
– Phono Level RCA Jacks
– 2 x MIDI In & 2 x MIDI Out
– 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
– USB 2.0 Slot for Storage Drives or Midi Controllers for use in Standalone
– SD Card Slot
– 2 USB 3.0
– Expandable SSD Bay
The MPC Experience
There’s no need to compromise for portability. Akai MPC Live 2 is the complete MPC experience without missing a step. A rechargeable lithium-ion battery means you can work anywhere for hours. Full-size MPC pads give you the ultimate in drum performance and the expanded function buttons allow for quick editing on-the-fly so you never miss a beat.
Built-in Studio Monitors
For the first time ever, you now have studio-grade monitors built-in directly to your MPC. No need to waste precious time looking for your headphones, untangling cables or powering up external monitors. These full range stereo monitors deliver low end thump along with tight top end to make portable beat-making the sonic experience you need to feel your music.
Akai MPC Live 2 integrates into your creative space with all the ports, jacks and connectivity you need. USB 3.0, 2×2 MIDI, CV/Gate, 3 stereo outs and more. WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity make for a completely wireless workflow. No matter the device, Akai MPC Live 2 is ready to get connected!
Akai MPC Live 2 will super charge you production. With MIDI performance to tap in to as many devices as you need, an intuitive and streamlined layout not to mention the MPC workflow features you need; 16 Levels, Note Repeat, Auto Sample, Chords & Notes More and so much more. Get ready to level up to the Akai MPC Live 2.
Akai MPC Live 2 is Ableton Integration ready. WiFi brings you tightly synced Ableton Link integration. ALS export makes sharing your projects super simple. Ableton Control means seamless clip launching and parameter control right from Akai MPC Live 2.
Learn how to make beats with your Akai Professional hardware in the MPC Beats Academy
MPC BEATS ACADEMY
Our dedicated resource to learn and master Akai MPC Live 2. In this video series, we’ve tackled every function and feature to make it possible for you to master the MPC workflow in no time at all.
Akai MPC Live 2 Key Specifications:
– (16) velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads, RGB-backlit
– (8) banks accessible via Pad Bank buttons
– (4) 360° touch-sensitive Q-Link Knobs
– (4) Q-Link Knob columns accessible via Q-Link button
– (1) 360° encoder for display navigation and selection via push
– (27) dedicated function buttons; red-, amber-, or green-backlit
– 6.9” / 176 mm (diagonal)
– 5.9” x 3.7” / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
– Full-color LED-backlit display with touch interface