Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2022 al 31/12/2022. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
With the Alto TX212, Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of our acclaimed TS3 series, the new Alto TX212 delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
Alto TX212 is bi-amplified 2-way designs, with a long-excursion woofer and a 1-inch titanium compression driver in a newly-designed precision horn. This new horn design improves the high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚H X 60˚V radiation pattern—ideal for optimal audience coverage.
The Alto TX212 features a new ID, resulting in rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinets. Their trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. These speakers are built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that their full complement of inputs/outputs and mounting options and it’s easy to see that the Alto TX212 plays an indispensable role in your performance.
Alto TX212 Features:
– 600 Watts peak, (300 Watts continuous Class D power)
– The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
– The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
– 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
– 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
– Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
– Standard speaker pole socket
– Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
– Balanced XLR/TRS with selectable Mic/Line input. XLR Link Output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
– Designed and tuned in the USA
Alto TX212 Technical Information:
– Power Output: 600 W peak (400 W LF + 200 W HF), 300 W continuous (200 W LF + 100 W HF) Class D power
– LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 2-inch (50.8 mm) voice coil
– HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF compression driver
– Crossover: 2.5 kHz
– Maximum: 118 dB at 1m
– Frequency Response: (-3dB): 70 Hz – 20 kHz
– Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
– Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
– Connectors: (1) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
– Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift Switch
– Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
– Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
– Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
– AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
– Fuse:100–120V T4AL AC250V, 220–240V T2AL AC250V
– Power Consumption: 260 W
– Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 2 handles (both sides)
– Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
– Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7″ x 15″ x 13.7″ / 602mm x 381mm x 348mm
– Net Weight: 31.3 lbs. / 14.2 kg.