Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black is a Manual Direct-Drive Turntable (Analogue & USB).
This update of the AT-LP120-USB turntable features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier. The fully manual turntable plays 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files.
But in addition to the USB output, Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black also comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, whether it has a dedicated phono input or not.
Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black features an S-shaped tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell with an AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application.
Additional features include a die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat; a start/stop button; selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock and pitch change slider control with +/-8% or +/-16% adjustment ranges; a stroboscopic platter with speed indicator; a removable plug-type stylus target light; external power supply; and a removable hinged dust cover.
Next-Generation Analog/USB Turntable
An update of the critically acclaimed AT-LP120-USB, Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black features a new DC servo direct-drive motor, along with adjustable dynamic anti-skate control and selectable phono preamplifier.
– Plays 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM and 78 RPM Records
– USB and Analog Output
– Built-in Switchable Phono Pre-Amplifier
– AT-VM95E Dual Magnet™ Phono Cartridge
High-Fidelity Home Audio
Whether using with your home stereo system or your computer, the Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black ’s professional controls give you the power to shape your high-fidelity listening experience.
Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black features:
– Experience the high-fidelity audio of vinyl
– Direct-drive, DC servo motor
– Fully manual operation
– Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
– Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
– Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
– AT-HS6 universal ½”-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Magnet phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
– AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
– Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
– Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
– Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
– Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
– Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
– Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
– AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
– Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
– Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cover
Audio Technica AT-LP120X USB Black Specifications:
– Type 3-speed, fully manual operation
– Motor DC servo motor
– Drive Method Direct drive
– Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
– Turntable Platter Die-cast aluminum
– Starting Torque >1.0 kgf.cm
– Braking System Electronic brake
– Wow and Flutter 50 dB
– Output Level Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
– Pre-amp “LINE”: 240 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
– Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
– USB Function A/D, D/A – 16-bit/44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable;
– Computer interface – USB 1.1 Compliant Windows 7 or above, or MAC OS X or above
– Power Supply Requirements 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 1.5A Max.
– Dimensions 452.0 mm (17.80″) W x 352.0 mm (13.86″) D x 141.6 mm (5.57″) H
– Weight 8 kg (17.6 lbs.), without dust cover
– Accessories Included AT-VM95E phono cartridge; AT-HS6 headshell; 1.9 m (6.2′) USB cable; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) cable with ground wire; counterweight; felt mat; dust cover; 45 RPM adapter; plug-type stylus target light
|Connessione USB / Firewire||
Ad S (per clubbing e mixing)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.