Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2022 al 31/12/2022. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro is a Professional Mains Phantom Powered 8-Channel DI-Box.
Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro Features:
– Professional and multi-purpose 8-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
– Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
– Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
– Optional mains or phantom-powered operation
– Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
– +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals
– Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40 dB
– Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
– Link output for easy connection to further equipment
– 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
– Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
– High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
– Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
The Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro is a professional mains/phantom powered 8-channel active DI-box. If you need a rack-mountable DI unit with enough inputs to accommodate everyone on stage, or in the studio – then you need to plug into the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro.
Direct Injection (DI) boxes make it possible to connect guitars, basses and keyboards (as well as other line-level devices) to audio mixers and recorders. They are absolutely essential for proper impedance-matching and to maintain signal integrity. Our active DIs feature “buffered” inputs that respect your source signal much better than passive DI boxes can. Balanced signals leaving the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro are extremely low-impedance (typically less than 680 Ω), and far less susceptible to noise and RF Interference (RFI).
¼” In, XLR Out – There has to be More?
When it comes right down to it, all DI boxes do the same thing, right? Yes, but the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro does much more than just “bass guitar in, mic-level signal out.” It really is a highly versatile input-signal toolkit. Here are just two advantages the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro has over standard DI boxes:
– Maybe you’d like to connect your guitar amp’s speaker output to your mixer? Not a problem, the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro features a -30 dB attenuation switch, allowing you to connect to speaker outputs rated up to 3,000 Watts – and convert them to balanced XLR outs!
– Weak incoming signal? The Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro has a +20 dB switch, which really comes in handy for boosting low-level input signals to balanced signals with real power and rock-solid impact.
Of course, the Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro provides a Link output for easy connection to other equipment, such as your onstage amplifiers and monitor consoles. Servo-balanced performance guarantees ultra-fat frequency response – and the gold-plated XLR output connectors provide reliable, low-noise operation. Per channel ground-lift switches eliminate ground-loop hum issues. The Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro does everything a standalone DI can do, and much more – times eight!
Unlike their passive counterparts, active DI boxes require a power source to make their internal electronics work. The Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro provides two power options: 120 – 240 V~ from the nearest wall outlet or power strip, or +18 to +48 V DC from your mixer’s phantom power supply.
Superior Sound, Incredible Value
The 8-channel Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro delivers exceptional sound quality – at an extremely affordable price.