Behringer MS40 is 24-Bit/192 kHz Digital 40-Watt Stereo Near Field Monitor System.
This high-performance, 40-Watt compact stereo system features full 24-Bit/192 kHz digital performance with powerful woofers and high resolution tweeters, plus dedicated Volume, Bass and Treble controls for the ultimate flexibility.
Together with a full host of other features, they’re sure to liven up any listening experience!
Il nostro prezzo
Produttore: BehringerNumero di vie: 2 vieDimensione Woofer: Fino a 4 polliciAmplificazione: Attiva
Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Behringer MS40 is 24-Bit/192 kHz Digital 40-Watt Stereo Near Field Monitors System.
Behringer MS40 Features:
– 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
– Built-in powerful 2 x 20-Watt amplifiers with immense headroom
– Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
– Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
– Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
– Two stereo analog inputs featuring ⅛” TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
– Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
– ¼” TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
– Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
– 3-Year Warranty Program*
– Designed and engineered in Germany
Looking for a fast, affordable way to upgrade to a digital computer sound system? Maybe you’d like a great-sounding alternative to the built-in speakers on your portable synth/ keyboard? Or, maybe you’d like to turn your computer into your own personal recording studio. The Behringer MS40 Two-Way Active Personal Monitor System can tackle these tasks and more, and is the ideal way to upgrade your sound system. This high-performance, 40-Watt compact stereo system features full 24-Bit/192 kHz digital performance with powerful woofers and high resolution tweeters, plus dedicated Volume, Bass and Treble controls for the ultimate flexibility. Together with a full host of other features, they’re sure to liven up any listening experience!
Sporting 4.75″ woofers and 2.5″ high-resolution tweeters, Behringer MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone with a computer workstation. Whether you’re a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, Behringer MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
The Behringer MS40 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1⁄8″ stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart’s content in total privacy, thanks to Behringer MS40 ’s powerful headphone jack.
Speaking of Power…
Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 40 Watts of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 50 Hz to 25 kHz.
You Deserve Great Sound
You spend a great deal of your time in front of your computer and music is your passion. Behringer MS40 active loudspeakers will bring a new level of enjoyment to your daily listening experience.