Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Behringer Poly D is an Analog 4-Voice Polyphonic Synthesizer with 37 Full-Size Keys, 4 VCOs, Classic Ladder Filter, LFO, BBD Stereo Chorus, Distortion, 32-Step Sequencer and Arpeggiator.
Behringer Poly D Features:
– Analog synthesizer with quadruple VCO design allows for insanely fat music creation
– 4-Voice polyphonic design with mono, unison and polyphonic mode
– 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
– Authentic reproduction of original “D Type” circuitry with matched transistors and JFETs
– Ultra-high precision 0.1% Thin Film resistors and Polyphenyline Sulphide capacitors
– Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF and VCA designs
– 5 variable oscillator shapes with variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
– Classic 24 dB ladder filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
– Amazing stereo chorus based on the authentic circuitry of the Juno 60* synthesizer
– Multiple-stage Delay based on legendary BBD (Bucket Brigade Delay) technology
– Distortion circuitry modeled after the DS-1* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
– Easy-to-use voltage controlled 32-step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
– Arpeggiator with wide patterns for great sound effects
– Switchable low/high pass filter mode for enhanced sound creation
– Dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO
– Noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
– 84 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
– External audio input for processing external sound sources
– Stereo outputs featuring servo-balanced stages for highest signal integrity
– Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
– 3-Year Warranty Program*
– Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 1970s spawned the first truly portable analog synthesizer, and while it was quickly adopted by lots of renowned musical artists including Jan Hammer, Chick Corea, Rick Wakeman, Jean-Michel Jarre, Isao Tomita and Keith Emerson to name a few, it was somewhat temperamental and very expensive. An ultra-affordable homage to that iconic synthesizer, with all the features of the original and then some, the Behringer Poly D lets you conjure up virtually any monophonic or polyphonic sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on authentic VCO, VCF, VCA and ladder filter designs in conjunction with a dedicated and fully analog triangle/square wave LFO. Owning a Behringer Poly D is like having your own personal time machine, enabling you to freely embrace the past – or shape the future!
True to the Original
Great care has been taken in designing the Behringer Poly D including the true to the original “D Type” circuitry with its matched transistors and JFETs, ultra-high precision 0.1% thin film resistors and polyphenylene sulphide capacitors. This highly-focused attention to detail is what gives the Behringer Poly D its ultra-flexible sound shaping capability, which covers everything from super-fat bass and lead tones, stunning effects, progressive organ sounds – and all the way out to the otherworldly sounds of your imagination.
Big, Fat Tones
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and ’80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock, wave and synth-pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. Behringer Poly D ’s pure analog signal path with legendary VCO, VCF and VCA circuits, lets you recreate all of that magic – or design incredibly fat and original sounds that will make you a legend in your own right!
Three Modes to Choose From
With the Behringer Poly D, you can get the best of three worlds by switching between monophonic, polyphonic or unison modes. With the Behringer Poly D set to Mono, you can have the characteristics of a classic monophonic synth with fuller, more expressive solos, bass lines and portamentos. Flipping the switch to Poly allows you to play more than one note at the same time to produce stunning chord harmonies and luscious pads that add soul and depth to your music. Unison Mode thickens up your sound by layering all of the Behringer Poly D ’s voices on top of each other, adding more harmonic content and creating a richer sound.
The Behringer Poly D has four highly-flexible Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) that provide an incredible range of 5 waveforms for sculpting the perfect sound. Oscillators 1, 2 and 3 options include: triangular; triangular/saw; saw; square; wide pulse; and narrow pulse, while OSC 4 features: triangular; reverse saw; saw; square; wide pulse; and narrow pulse. Additionally, all 4 VCOs can be adjusted across an extremely-wide, 6-octave range (LO, 32’, 16’, 8’, 4’ and 2’). This amazing flexibility gives you all the tools you need to be your creative best.
24 dB Ladder Filter and VCA
The very heart of the Behringer Poly D ’s sound is its highly flexible 24 dB Ladder Filter, which lets you freely experiment with the Cutoff Frequency, Emphasis and Contour to dial in the perfect sound. Behringer Poly D ’s Filter Mode switch can be set to either Lo- or Hi-pass for selecting the range of your choice. You can also adjust the Attack, Decay and Sustain controls to affect the cutoff frequency with time.
Controls & Connectivity
We just can’t help ourselves – like you, we’re gear-heads, too. For those who want the numbers, Behringer Poly D has 84 controls, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation. Input and output connections include: MIDI I/O and Thru over USB/MIDI DIN; After Pressure and Velocity outputs with their own dedicated volume controls; internal and external V-Trig I/O; external Loudness, Filter, OSC, and modulation source outputs.
Unleash Your Imagination
When it comes to not just pushing envelopes but creating them, Behringer Poly D gives your imagination its voice – and it’s so very affordable. When modern performance calls for classic analog sound – it calls for the Behringer Poly D.