Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2020 al 31/12/2020. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer is a Classic Analog Drum Machine (Roland TR-606 Clone) with 8x Drum Sounds, 16-Step Sequencer and Distortion Effects.
Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer Features:
– Amazing Drum Machine with true analog circuitry for classic sound performance
– Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with matched transistors
– 8 original drum sounds with mix parameters and global accent capability
– Highly acclaimed and authentic clap sound from the DR-110 drum machine
– 6 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
– Easy-to-use 16-step drum sequencer with real-time switching between 32 separate patterns
– Patterns can be chained into full songs with up to 250 bars
– Distortion circuitry modeled after the RAT* adds insane spice and edge to your sounds
– 16 authentic-style step buttons with LED indicators for easy pattern creation
– 11 controls and 26 switches to give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
– MIDI and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
– Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal for maximum versatility
The Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 8 drum sound and a 16-step sequencer – for a quick and easy-to-use drum machine that’ll shake the house! Whether you’re new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to enhance your setup, the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.
Great care has been taken in designing the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer to achieve new possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless design from one of the most classic drum machines of yesteryear. By taking a fresh and modern approach on a classic drum machine, the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the venerable TR-606 and tap into some new features as well. Punchy bass drums through sizzling hi-hats and even the authentic and renowned BR-110 clap sound can be manipulated to take your rhythm performance to the next level. This is an analog beat-making monster!
Built to enhance the way you perform, the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer boasts a 16-step drum sequencer which allows for real-time switching between 32 separate patterns. Start building song structures on-the-fly and even edit them to your liking. Mix any of the 8 drum sounds by adjusting their dedicated level knobs. The Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer also comes with a distortion based on the venerable DS-1. Add spice and a bit of edge to your tone by flipping the Distortion switch on and adjusting the amount and tone of the distortion. Each pattern you create can also be chained into a whole song up to 256 bars which adds up to eight and a half minutes of beats perfect for those spicy jams where you just can’t stop.
To bring the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer into the modern age, USB connectivity has been added for sync and MIDI triggering. This enables the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer to be controlled by your DAW if desired, allowing songs and patterns to be swapped or individual sounds to be triggered.
The Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer has 11 knobs and 26 buttons, all laid out in a highly-intuitive format that puts the fun back into your beat creation. Input and output connections include: Open or Closed Hi-Hat, Clap, Cymbal, Low and Hi Tom, Snare and Bass Drum Voice Outs; Start/Stop for connecting a foot pedal; MIDI In, Out and Thru over USB for connecting the Behringer RD-6-SR (silver) Rhythm Designer to a DAW and 5 pin MIDI ports.