Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2022 al 31/12/2022. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB is a Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
The compact Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, super-easy “ oneknob” studio-grade compressors and ultra-musical “ British” channel EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound.
Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB features:
– Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
– 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
– 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
– Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
– “Wireless-ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
– Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
– Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
– Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
– 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
– Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
– 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
– Main mix outputs with ¼” jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
– Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
– Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
– “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
– – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
– 3-Year Warranty Program*
– Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany