Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB is a Premium 16-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface.
The compact Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps, super-easy “ oneknob” studio-grade compressors and ultra-musical “ British” channel EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound.
Behringer Xenyx QX1622USB features:
– Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
– 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
– 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
– Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
– “Wireless-ready” for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
– Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
– Neo-classic “British” 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
– Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
– 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
– Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
– 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
– Main mix outputs with ¼” jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
– Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
– Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
– “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
– – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
– 3-Year Warranty Program*
– Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
|Connessione USB / Firewire||
Desktop / Consolle
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.