Super-offerta promozionale valida fino ad esaurimento scorte di magazzino: solo 2 pezzi ancora disponibili in promozione!!!
La Cyclone Analogic, dopo il successo del fortunato e ben riuscito clone della TB-303 (la TT-303 Bass Bot), ha presentato un clone della Roland TR-606 chiamato Cyclone Analogic TT-606 Drum Drone, che include tutti i suoni della vecchia TR-606 Drumatix ma ci mette anche del suo con l’aggiunta di suoni di clap e rim shot. Inoltre sono state aggiunte uscite audio separate per tutti i suoni dello strumento in formato mini-jack, cosa che nel modello originale non era prevista e che sarà senz’altro molto apprezzata dai producer. E’ inoltre possibile assegnare accento, acciaccatura (flam) e rullata (roll) per step.
Il nostro prezzo
Con spedizione gratuita!
Produttore: Cyclone AnalogicFormato: Desktop / RackSequencer integrato: SìCampionatore integrato: No
The Cyclone Analogic TT-606 Drum Drone is an analog drum machines with timeless electronic sounds and modern professional feature. It is an inspired clone of the TR-606 Drumatix, from Roland. It is an analog drum machine with the classic TR sequencer interface. It contains individual outputs per drum sound, a useful expansion upon the original TR-606 for patching with other modern gear. MIDI In/Out, a headphone jack, and an amplifier send are also available.
The Cyclone Analogic TT-606 Drum Drone contains all the classic drum sounds from the TR, including Kick, Snare, Low and High toms, Cymbal, open and closed Hihat, Rimshot and Clap, with an adjustable parameter for each sound. Each sound has selectable Accent, Flam, and Roll tracks, for ultimate pattern sequencing.
The sequencer includes multiple choices for subdivisions of the Tempo, including 1/16, 1/32, 8th note triplets, and 16th note triplets. It also has options for shuffle, all of which can be programmed in real time.
The Cyclone Analogic TT-606 Drum Drone is an analog drum machine clone of the famous TR606, coming with a lot of new features and improvements, from the sound point of view as well as the ergonomics of the machine and the sequencer.
The design of the analog circuit and the sequencer gives it a warm and groovy sound as its elder with much more varied sound possibilities.
The very intuitive sequencer takes on the original spirit while bringing new and unique features and allows you to quickly create complex patterns and grooves while offering great flexibility for live jam and more sound variations.
Among the highlight and new features we find :
A new design and better ergonomic :
– A new design very elegant and modern.
– New pots / knobs, bigger, more flexible and very pleasant.
– Carrying bag and decksaver (dust cover) included.
– Numerous possibilities for customizing the LEDs colors to better identify your patterns and more.
A modern and very powerful sequencer :
– 64 user patterns, up to 64 steps per pattern.
– Non-volatile memory (no more batteries required !!!).
– Adjust the swing / shuffle to add groove to your productions.
– Ability to switch between WRITE (recording mod) and PLAY (playback mode) without interrupting the playback of the pattern.
– Individual instruments mute switch.
– Ability to save kits.
– New Fill fonction, let you add variation (break / rolls) to a pattern. Once the pattern Fill cycle is finished the sequence automatically returns to the main pattern.
– Roll and Flam function adds realism to your patterns and especially the fills.
– Nuances / Modulations. This unique function makes it possible to bring life into your sequences by adding complex variations (tone modulation) more or less subtle. The modulation controls the TONE setting, a different NUANCE setting can be programmed for each instrument.
– Advanced editing features like COPY / PASTE / CLEAR and much more.
– All the parameters are controllable via midi control change (Midi CC).
A modern audio section and connectivity :
– Analog audio circuit.
– Excellent audio spécifications and noise floor (widely improved compared to the original).
– Clap and Rim Shot instruments not present on the original.
– 9 instruments (Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low Tom, Hi Tom, Cymbale, Open Hat, Closed Hat, Rim Shot, Clap).
– CLOSED et OPEN HIHAT chunk like the original. Which give you this so much desired HiHat sound when closed and open hats are programmed on the same steps.
– 7 separates outputs and 1 main output (mono).
– 1 Midi in and out.
– Volume knob per instruement.
– TONE setting per instrument, let you modify the sound (tune or decay or snap) for each instrument. Then the edited instruments could be saved as a Kit.