Super-OFFERTA SOTTO-COSTO valida fino ad esaurimento scorte di magazzino: solo una unità ancora disponibile in promozione!!!
La Cyclone Analogic, dopo il successo del fortunato e ben riuscito clone della TB-303 (la TT-303 Bass Bot), ha presentato un clone della Roland CR-78 CompuRhytm, chiamato Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot, altra macchina storica di cui è facile ascoltare i suoni nei lavori di artisti come gli Ultravox o i Blondie. Il Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot riprende i suoi suoni tipici dalla Roland CR-78, incluse le maracas di ispirazione latino-americana, le congas, ma anche legnetti e tamburelli che affiancano suoni tradizionali di basso, rullante e piatti. Anche in questo caso sono presenti uscite dedicate indipendenti per ogni suono.
Il nostro prezzo
Con spedizione gratuita!
Produttore: Cyclone AnalogicFormato: Desktop / RackSequencer integrato: SìCampionatore integrato: No
The Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot is the next step in their collection of classic reproductions of iconic drum machines. The TT-78 is modelled after the classic CR-78 drum machine from Roland, produced in 1978. The TT-78 contains all the modern upgrades one would expect, while also being housed in a sleek shell, similar to the TT-303 and TT-606. It has the same intuitive sequencing functions as the previous Cyclone Analogic unit, but with a completely different sound palette, using sounds like Bongos, Congas, Maracas, and Guiro. There are seven individual outputs, providing independent jacks for most of the sounds. It also comes complete with MIDI In, Out and Thru, for synchronizing the TT-78 with all one’s other gear.
Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot features:
– CR-78 Modelled drum machine
– 21st century Transistor Technology
– Same layout as other Cyclone Analogic units
– Classic trigger sequencing interface
– Individual audio outputs per drum circuit
– 64 Patterns available for storage
The Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot is an analog drum machine clone of the famous CR78, coming with a lot of new features and improvements, from the sound point of view as well as the ergonomics of the machine and the sequencer.
The design of the analog circuit and the sequencer gives it a warm and groovy sound as its elder with much more varied sound possibilities.
The very intuitive sequencer takes on the original spirit while bringing new and unique features and allows you to quickly create complex patterns and grooves while offering great flexibility for live jam and more sound variations.
Among the highlight and new features we find :
A new design and better ergonomic :
– A new design very elegant and modern.
– New pots / knobs, bigger, more flexible and very pleasant.
– Carrying bag and decksaver (dust cover) included.
– Numerous possibilities for customizing the LEDs colors to better identify your patterns and more.
A modern and very powerful sequencer :
– 64 user patterns, up to 64 steps per pattern.
– Non-volatile memory (no more batteries required !!!).
– Adjust the swing / shuffle to add groove to your productions.
– Ability to switch between WRITE (recording mod) and PLAY (playback mode) without interrupting the playback of the pattern.
– Individual instruments mute switch.
– Ability to save kits.
– New Fill fonction, let you add variation (break / rolls) to a pattern. Once the pattern Fill cycle is finished the sequence automatically returns to the main pattern.
– Roll and Flam function adds realism to your patterns and especially the fills.
– Nuances / Modulations. This unique function makes it possible to bring life into your sequences by adding complex variations (tone modulation) more or less subtle. The modulation controls the TONE setting, a different NUANCE setting can be programmed for each instrument.
– Advanced editing features like COPY / PASTE / CLEAR and much more.
– All the parameters are controllable via midi control change (Midi CC).
A modern audio section and connectivity :
– Analog audio circuit.
– Excellent audio spécifications and noise floor (widely improved compared to the original).
– A tunable Kick, powerful and generous in infra bass ideal for Hip Hop, R & B, Dub, Electronic Music.
Cyclone Analogic TT-78 Beat Bot specifications:
– Bass Drum
– Snare Drum
– Low Conga / Low Bongo
– High Conga / High Bongo
– Clave / Cowbell
– Cymbal + Metal Beat
– Hi-hat + Metal Beat
– Tambourine / Guiro
– Tempo Knob
– Volume Knob
– Track/Instrument Selector Knob
– Mode Selector Knob
– Accent Level Knob
– Tone Knob
– MIDI Out / Thru Selector Switch
– Power On / Off Switch