Doepfer A-100 DIY Kit #1 is a combination of components that allows the inexpensive do-it-yourself construction of a case for the A-100.
Doepfer A-100 DIY Kit #1 include:
– power supply with external transformer (AC output)
– because of safety reasons, no dangerous voltages accessible inside the case
– max. current: 1200mA (same specifications as PSU2, but external transformer instead of ring core transformer)
– 2x bus boards
– 4x 84 HP front rails (~ 427 mm length) for mounting of the modules, incl. 8 mounting screws
– about 160x M3 nuts which have to be inserted into the front rails (as the nuts can be slided to any position even modules of other manufacturer with different position of the mounting holes can be assembled without gaps)
– cable for connections between power supply and bus boards
– sketches with measures (for drilling the holes at the right positions for PSU and bus board mounting)
– building suggestion for wooden case (sketch + list of all required wooden case parts)
– additional installation material like screws, nuts or distant bolts (e.g. for bus boards, power supply board, rails) is not included as these parts depend upon the type of case built by the customer
To operate the Doepfer A-100 DIY Kit #1 an external transformer with 14-16V/2.4A AC is required, the current of the transformer has to be twice the value of the +/-12V DC current, the max. value is 2.4A (corresponding to 1200mA for +/-12V DC), even smaller current output is possible; the current output of the power supply is half the current of the external transformer as the currents for both voltages +/-12V are required (if e.g. the transformer outputs max. 1000mA the max. power supply current is 500mA for +/-12V).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.