Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2022 al 31/12/2022. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The Doepfer A-100LC1 Low Cost Case 3U 48HP is very similar to the A-100LC3 but offers only 48 HP for installation of modules. It is equipped with the power supply A-100SSB.
The case Doepfer A-100LC1 is made of raw wood without laquering. The case can be varnished by the customer in any desired color e.g. by means of a spray can.
Measures in mm:
– outside: approx. 262 (width) x 158 (depth) x 154 (height)
– inside: 1 x 48 HP (244 mm) x 3 U (one short bus board)
– useable depth for A-100 modules: approx. 110/45 mm (measured from inner side of the front panel until end of the pc board of the module), because of the built in power supply the depth is reduced at the right side:
– Quantity of bus boards: 1 (short version with 8 module connectors)
– Weight: about 1.5 kg (without modules, without mains cable)
– mains voltage: 110 … 240V~ (IEC connector at the rear panel, the mains cable is not included because of the many different versions for different countries)
– output voltages/current: +12V/380mA, -12V/380mA, +5V/100mA (the +5V current is taken from the +12V supply, i.e. the sum of the +12V current and the +5V current has to be less than 380mA)
Important note: the load regulation of the power supply used in the Doepfer A-100LC1 (A-100SSB) is not as good as the load regulation of the “big” A-100 power supplies (A-100PSU2, A-100PSU3 and the power supply of DIY kit #1). That’s why we recommend not to use the Doepfer A-100LC1 with modules which are sensitive to supply voltage changes. In the first place VCOs are affected. If modules with changing loads (especially modules with LEDs) are installed together with VCOs pitch modulations may be the result. The Doepfer A-100LC1 should be used only with modules which are immune to slight supply voltage changes (typically control modules like ADSR, LFO, random and most of the sound processing modules like VCFs or VCAs).