A-100SSB is a combination of power supply and bus board with 8 connectors for A-100 modules. Planned for applications with up to 8 modules and a max. current of 380 mA. A-100SSB is available as ready built and tested unit.
These are the most important features:
– wide range mains voltage input 100-240V AC / 50-60 Hz
– IEC inlet on board for the connection of a suitable mains cable (a suitable mains cable has to be purchased by the customer locally, it’s not included with the A-100SSB)
– switching supply with +12V/380 mA and -12V/380mA for the operation of A-100 modules up to 380 mA total supply current
– in addition +5V with max. 100mA are available but the current is taken from the +12V line (i.e. the sum of +12V current and the +5V current has to be less than 380mA)
– safety cover at the bottom side (covers all elements that lead mains voltage)
– on board fuse
– 8 bus connectors
– LED displays for +12V, -12V and +5V
– Dimensions: about 270 mm (length) x 55 mm (width) x 35 mm (height)
– several 3mm holes for mounting the unit on a rear panel or bottom plate
– mounting material to fix the board on a suitable base or back panel is not included (e.g. M3 distance bolts or 3 mm distance roll with suitable screws may be used)
– mechanical and electrical skills are required to install and run the A-100SSB ! It’s essential to pay attention to the safety notes mentioned in the user’s manual !