Doepfer A-135-1 Voltage Controlled Mixer / Quad VCA
Immediatamente disponibile in magazzino, pronta consegna!
The module Doepfer A-135-1 Voltage Controlled Mixer / Quad VCA is a quad voltage controlled mixer. It is made of 4 independent linear VCA’s. The VCA outputs are mixed to a common output. For each VCA the following inputs and controls are available: audio input with attenuator, control voltage input with attenuator, gain (pre-amplification).
Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2020 al 31/12/2020. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The module Doepfer A-135-1 Voltage Controlled Mixer / Quad VCA is a quad voltage controlled mixer. It is made of 4 independent linear VCA’s. The VCA outputs are mixed to a common output. For each VCA the following inputs and controls are available: audio input with attenuator, control voltage input with attenuator, gain (pre-amplification). The VCA’s are realized with high-quality CEM VCA’s (CEM3381 for version 1 and SSM2164 for version 2).
Doepfer A-135-1 Applications:
voltage controlled mixing of up to 4 audio signals with separate control voltages (e.g. delivered by LFO’s, ADSR’s, Random, Shepard generator, MIDI-to-CV interface or other control voltage sources). In connection with the Morphing-Controller A-144 the soft fade-over of 4 audio signals with only one control voltage is possible.
Doepfer A-135-1 features:
– Inputs: 4 x Signal in, 4 x CV In
– Output: Signal Out, Version 2 in addition: 4 x Single Out
– Controls: 4 x Signal In Attenuator, 4 x CV Attenuator, 4 x Initial Gain
From January 2014 a revised version 3 of the Doepfer A-135-1 is shipped. Compared to the previous version 2 of the A-135-1 the inputs and outputs of the new version are normalled adn for the sum output it can be chosen between all and selected VCAs:
– All signal inputs are normalled, i.e. signal input #1 is normalled to signal input #2 unless a plug is inserted into signal input socket #2, same is valid for the signal inputs 2 > 3 and 3 > 4, each normalling (1>2, 2>3, 3>4) can be interrupted by removing a jumper
– All CV inputs are normalled, i.e. CV input #1 is normalled to CV input #2 unless a plug is inserted into CVl input socket #2, same is valid for the CV inputs 2 > 3 and 3 > 4, each normalling (1>2, 2>3, 3>4) can be interrupted by removing a jumper
– the mode of the sum output can be chosen between “All” and “Selection” by means of a jumper. In “all” mode all four VCAs are mixed together. In “selection” mode a VCA is removed from the sum signal when a plug is inserted into the corresponding single output.
– It’s not possible to add the All/Selection feature to the first version of the A-135-1 module. But it’s possible to add the normalling of the signal and CV sockets.
– This pdf document shows the positions and explains the functions of the additional jumpers: A135_1_V3_jumper.pdf
– if your A-135-1 is version 3 can be identified by the additional jumpers shown in this document. The two versions can be distinguished also by the pcb printing on the smaller board (BOARD A): “V2 2013” for version 2 and “V3 2014” for version 3.
Doepfer A-135-1 Specifications:
– Width: 18 TE / 18 HP / 90.3 mm
– Depth: 50 mm (gemessen an Rückseite der Frontplatte / measured from the rear side of the front panel)
– Current: +60mA (+12V) / -50mA (-12V)
Inserisci nome del prodotto o del marchio che cerchi e premi "VAI".
Nessun articolo nel carrello
Usiamo cookies per fare statistiche anonime di accesso al sito. OK!Altre info
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.