Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
FaderFox EC4 is a universal controller for all kinds of MIDI controllable hard- and software. It has 16x gridless push-encoders, 7x function buttons and a large OLED-display.
Encoders are switchable to 16 groups that allow controlling a total of 256 control parameters per setup. The display shows the current values of all controls or editable encoder/group/setup names.
Various kinds of MIDI commands are possible, like program change, pitch bend, aftertouch, NRPN, and control change in relative and absolute mode with different acceleration amounts. All these properties are easily and efficiently programmable on the device, allowing personalized customization for each separate control.
The FaderFox EC4 ‘s encoders can work as high resolution 14bit controllers too (NRPN, control change or pitch bend). This makes them suitable for sensitive parameters like resonating filter cutoffs, etc.
Use the internal 16 setups to save your individual settings. Backup and restore of all settings by SysEx dumps are possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box.
Thus, any additional device programming isn’t necessary for many applications.
The FaderFox EC4 is also a great extension for your Ableton Live setup. There you can control all the continuous parameters like track volumes, rack macros, send amounts, and track pannings. A special control surface script for Ableton Live, including all necessary mappings, is enclosed in the package.
Working with this amazing power box will prove to you that it is a trustworthy, reliable, and invaluable asset to your productions…
FaderFox EC4 Features:
– Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software
– iPad compatible
– Control surface script for Ableton Live is shipped with the controller
– USB interface – class compliant / bus powered / no driver necessary (consumption < 500mW)
– MIDI in and out ports by 3.5mm minijack sockets type B with routing and merge functionality
– 16 gridless push encoders – resolution = 36 pulses per revolution
– Encoder push buttons can send separate commands
– 4 x 20 character OLED-display to show control values (numeric/bar), names and programming data
– Names for encoders, groups and setups are editable (4 characters per name)
– 14 bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
– Programmable value ranges with min/max values
– Data feedback avoid value jumps
– All encoders fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number, mode, name etc.
– Different command types like control change (CC), pitch bend, NRPN, program change and notes
– Advanced programming functions like copy, paste and fill
– 16 independent groups per setup for 16 encoders (256 commands per setup)
– Learn function for fast assignment to incoming MIDI commands
– 16 setups with backup/restore function contain all controller settings incl. names
– Very compact design in a black casing (180x105x70 mm, 350 g)