FaderFox MX12, successor of the UC44, is a Universal Mix Controller for all kinds of Midi controllable hardware and software.
You can combine NEW MODULE devices to a large system. The connections are on the right side to allow a back to back placing of two or more devices. Connect two NEW MODULES by a special extension port.
Furthermore there are 4 Midi-ports and one USB-port with various routing possibilities.
FaderFox MX12 is packed in a alu case with the same dimensions like the famous ELEKTRON devices so it’s a great extension for these devices. But you can use the mix controller also with your DAW like a classical 12-track-mixer.
FaderFox MX12 has 24 standard pots, 12 Faders and 24 buttons in a 12-track-layout, Various kinds of midi commands like control change, note on/off, pitchbend, aftertouch and program change are possible. You can program every Midi command for every separate control on the device very fast and easily.
Of course you can assign the pots and keys to any of these commands by learning incoming Midi commands, which is the same procedure you know from your software / DAW. The pots work with standard resolution of 7 bit to have full compatibility to any software and hardware instrument, effect and DAW. Use the internal 30 setups to save your individual settings. Backup and restore of all settings by sysex dumps is possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable. So any additional device programming isn’t necessary for many applications.
Some special setups are preconfigured for use with ELEKTRON RYTM and ABLETON LIVE.
FaderFox MX12 Features:
– Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software
– USB interface with bus powering – class compliant / no driver necessary
– 2 MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
– Extension port to connect a second NEW MODULE device
– 12 Faders (60mm) and 24 pots with rubber knobs and standard midi resolution of 7bit
– 1 push encoders with detents (30 pulses) and 14 bit high resolution mode
– 24 buttons with LED for switchable parameters
– 4-digit-display to show values and programming data
– Data feedback for all controls avoid value jumps
– Programmable value ranges with min/max values
– Fast control assign by incoming midi commands (assign whole rows of controls by one command)
– All controls (incl. push buttons) fully programmable in the device
– Different command types like control change, pitch bend, aftertouch, program change and notes
– Advanced programming functions like copy, paste, duplicate, channel sets
– 30 setups with backup/restore function contain all controller settings and presets
– Switchable Snap function for all faders and pots to avoid value jumps
– Sanpshot and Preset functions to send momentary values or stored presets for all pots/keys
– Upgradable firmware by simple Sysex-dump
– Very compact and solid design in a black metal casing (size 340x176x75 mm, weight 1.3 kg)
– Same size like ELEKTRON MK1 devices (use ELEKTRON accessories like dust cover and bags)
– Cascading of NEW MODULE devices one behind the other due to the side connections
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.