Kenton Thru-5 is an High quality MIDI Thru box with opto-isolated MIDI In and separate drive for each MIDI Out. Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart) so you can fit and forget.
Kenton Thru-5 receives MIDI data from a single MIDI OUT (e.g. sequencer or master keyboard) and produces identical copies at the 5x MIDI Thru sockets. These can then be connected to the MIDI INs of sound modules or other devices which require MIDI signals sent to them.
Kenton Thru-5 features:
– 1 MIDI In & 5 MIDI Thrus
– Includes schmitt trigger logic for signal quality restoration
– Less than one microsecond latency
– DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
– Power indicator light
– Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks
– Attractively finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
– 9V switch mode power supply included
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.