Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The Eurorack Module Make Noise Mimeophon is a Stereo Multi-Zone Color Audio Repeater by Make Noise and soundhack, coded by Tom Erbe.
NEW FIRMWARE AVAILABLE! Adds “Zone Clear” functionality.
Make Noise Mimeophon (from Greek mimeo (repeat/copy) and phon (sound)) is a modern take on various historical copying devices. It allows for Stereo modulations of Time, Space and Timbre of Mono or Stereo sound sources.
Make Noise Mimeophon is capable of morphing delay time scales from microsound (1.3ms minimum) to note to phrase length (41 second maximum) while repeating, coloring and spatializing the sounds.
Make Noise Mimeophon Features:
– Full Stereo In and Out
– Color Coded Modeless Algorithm: morph between Karplus, Flange, Chorus, Echo, Looping and everything in between
– Rate continuously controls Repeats frequency within Zones
– Skew lets Rate control Repeats differently for Left and Right channels
– uRate offers dedicated Doppler Modulation
– Tempo Sync for Doppler Free modulation of Rate, create complex repeat patterns
– Control number of Repeats up to and beyond Infinite
– Halo smears Repeats in stereo space
– Color focuses feedback energy for timbral shifts over time
– Rate Out generates Pulses at Skewed Tempos, completing the conversation within the modular system
– Zones may be Flipped for backward repeats
– Hold sound for non-destructive modulation of infinite loops
– Fully Voltage Controlled Time, Space and Color modulation algorithm
– Reasonable power consumption
– Pairs well with Morphagene, QPAS, and X-PAN