Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Moog Sirin, The Analog Messenger Of Joy, is a limited-production Analog Synthesizer module based on the legendary Moog Taurus Bass sound engine, and created in celebration of the 2019 Moog House of Electronicus experience in Los Angeles, California.
– The first Taurus Bass synthesizer able to summon lead sounds.
– Only 2500 Sirin will be produced worldwide.
– Effortlessly integrate Sirin into your DAW-based workflow and unlock a wealth of features.
– The first instrument in the Taurus family to summon searing, soft, and even clangorous lead sounds with ease.
Secured in a brushed stainless steel enclosure with a retro-inspired color palette, Moog Sirin foretells of future joys and transports interdimensional energy with ease. An intoxicating conjuror of both quintessential lead and menacing Moog bass, Moog Sirin is fully-recallable analog sound engine originates with two analog Taurus Bass oscillators modified to soar octaves above the boundaries of its mythical ancestors.
Moog Sirin is the first instrument in Moog’s Taurus family of bass synthesizers designed to generate pitches far above middle C, inviting searing, soft, and even clangorous lead sounds with ease.
Moog Sirin ’s harmonic transmissions are dynamically shaped and sculpted by a classic 4-pole Moog Ladder filter, which operates in consummate harmony with two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes and a multi-wave LFO, offering a wide spectrum of expressive timbral variety and versatility.
Complemented with a classic knob-per-function interface and free Editor / Librarian software, Moog Sirin is an easy-to-use analog instrument designed to effortlessly integrate with any DAW or MIDI controller to unlock a portable world of powerful analog sound anywhere you go. Save up to 128 presets in hardware, automate parameters, unlock hidden features, and explore the vast magical realms of analog synthesis.
A limited production run of 2500 Moog Sirin are being produced by the employee-owners at the Moog Factory in Asheville, NC–after which no more will be available.
Moog Sirin Specifications:
– SOUND ENGINE Analog
– PRESETS 128
– POLYPHONY Monophonic (Can be poly-chained)
– NOTE RANGE E0 – D8
– SOUND SOURCES 2 Oscillators with Saw and Square waveforms
– VCO 2 FREQ +/- 12 Semitones
– HARD SYNC On / Off
– GLIDE Selectable LCR, LCT, EXP – Legato On / Off
– FILTER 20Hz – 20KHz Ladder Filter
– MODULATION SOURCES Triangle, Square, Saw, Ramp, Sample & Hold, and Filter EG
– MODULATION DESTINATIONS Oscillator Pitch, Oscillator 2 Pitch only, and Filter Cutoff
– LFO PANEL FEATURES Rate, VCO LFO Amount, and VCF LFO Amount
– ENVELOPES 2x ADSR Envelopes w/ Legato On, Legato Off, and EG Reset
– EXTERNAL AUDIO INPUT ¼” TS
– AUDIO OUTPUT ¼” TS
– HEADPHONE OUTPUT ⅛” TRS
– MIDI I/O DIN In, and MIDI I/O over USB
– CV TO MIDI CONVERSION Yes
– WEIGHT 2.8lbs
– DIMS 3.1”H x 8.6”W x 5.2”D
– INCLUDED POWER SUPPLY 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC
Moog Sirin Full Features:
– Brushed stainless steel chassis
– Free Editor / Librarian standalone and plugin software
– Two modified Moog Taurus analog oscillators with Hard Sync
– Moog Taurus Ladder Filter (20Hz – 20kHz)
– Two lightning-fast ADSR envelopes
– Multi-wave LFO w/ MIDI sync
– Glide with selectable type
– Up to 128 onboard presets
– Extensive hidden functionality accessible via front panel and MIDI