Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Mutable Instruments LINKS provides 3 utility functions focused on signal distribution and mixing.
Mutable Instruments LINKS have three essential functions:
– 1:3 is a 3-output buffered multiple, with an offset error < 0.1%. It is useful for distributing the voltage from a CV output with a large protection resistor to several modules - particularly VCOs.
- 2:2 is a 2-input summer with unity gains. The sum of the two input channels is distributed to 2 outputs.
- 3:1 is a 3-input mixer with a gain of 1/3 for each channel (averager). It is particularly suitable for rapidly mixing audio sources such as oscillators, for which a unity gain mixer would have caused clipping.
A 2-color output monitoring LED is available for each of these functions.
Mutable Instruments LINKS Technical Specifications:
- Input impedance: 1M for the buffered multiple, 100k for the mixers.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- Buffered multiple with low offset error.
- Current consumption: +/-12V: 15mA.
- 0.1% resistors, allowing the 2:2 section to work as a precision adder.
- Audio-rate signals accepted.