Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2020 al 31/12/2020. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Nektar Midiflex 4 USB MIDI interface brings flexible MIDI connections to any MIDI setup on MacOS, Windows or iOS. The 4 MIDI ports can be configured as 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out or 4 out interface – and if you need even more ports, simply connect another Nektar Midiflex 4 to expand your MIDI power.
ALL THE RIGHT PORTS, INSTANTLY.
No driver required: The Nektar Midiflex 4 is USB class-compliant, so setup is practically instant! Simply connect the Nektar Midiflex 4 to your computer and the ports become available in your DAW software’s MIDI settings.
Automatic port detection: Even better, Nektar Midiflex 4 also automatically detects if a MIDI In- or Output is connected and displays the setting with its MIDI port LED indicators. So just connect your external MIDI gear and let Nektar Midiflex 4 do the rest. The 4 LEDs indicate if a port is configured as In- or Output.
Expand your ports with multiple units: We know that it’s never enough – if you need more ports, simply connect another Nektar Midiflex 4 for more ports! For instance with 3x Nektar Midiflex 4, you could build a system with 4 MIDI Ins and 8 MIDI Outs! And if that’s still not enough, you could always add another one…
MIDI MERGE AND SPLIT FEATURES
Nektar Midiflex 4 is more than a USB MIDI Interface: In stand-alone mode it can work as a MIDI split- or merge-box. Simply power it from an external power supply and select the mode you want using the dedicated button at the top of the unit. You can use it as a 2-1 merge or 1-3 split box.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS:
BITWIG 8-TRACK DAW INCLUDED
Nektar Midiflex 4 comes with a license for Bitwig 8-Track. With this DAW you can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one. Bitwig 8-Track includes over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks, and you can use any 3rd party VST® plug-ins you might own, too. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’ comes as part of this package as well, featuring a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, to make it even easier to get you started.
– USB class-compliant MIDI interface
– 4 configurable MIDI Ports: 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out, 4 out
– Automatic MIDI in-/output detection
– Multiple Nektar Midiflex 4 units can be used at the same time to expand the number of MIDI ports
– 2-1 MIDI merge or 1-3 MIDI split box in stand-alone mode (requires optional USB power supply)
– Aluminum housing with 4 port status LEDs, 1 power LED and mode button
– Powered by USB or optional external standard USB power supply
– Includes standard USB cable and Bitwig 8-Track software license card
– Works with any MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS
– Connections: 4 x MIDI DIN socket, 1 x USB B plug
– Dimensions: 11,1 cm (L) x 6,5 cm (D) x 3,3 cm (H)
– Weight: 180 gr
(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
– USB class compliant (no driver needed)
– Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
– Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)
IN THE BOX:
– Nektar Midiflex 4 USB MIDI Interface
– Standard USB cable
– User Guide
– Bitwig licence card