Every professional ought to try the Ortofon OM Elektro, a techno cartridge made by a team of highly qualified technicians and experienced and capable DJs. Despite its sleek white styling, the Ortofon OM Elektro isn’t just another pretty face. Also featuring a reinforced rubber suspension, the Ortofon OM Elektro is the perfect hybrid needle for the artist who both mixes and scratches.
Enhanced tracking ability and excellent sound quality combine to form a unique balance of form and functionality. With bold, round sound, the Ortofon OM Elektro brings your music to life, whether you’re in the club or the studio
Unaffected by extreme sound pressure and repeated vibrations, it has a very high output. The musical performance is always first-rate and the tracking ability of the spherical diamond stylus is quite good.
A must-have for all scratch and back-cueing DJS!
Ortofon OM Elektro Technical Data:
– Stylus Type Spherical
– Tracking Force 4.0 g (40 mN)
– Output Voltage 7.5 mV
– Frequency Range 20–18.000 Hz
– Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. – 7.5 mV
– Channel balance at 1kHz – 1,5 dB
– Channel separation at 1kHz – 25 dB
– Channel separation at 15 kHz – 15 dB
– Frequency range at -3dB – 20-22.000 Hz
– Frequency response – 20 – 18.000 Hz +3/-2 dB
– Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force – 80 μm
– Compliance, dynamic lateral – 6 μm/m N
– Stylus type – Spherical
– Stylus tip radius – R 18 μm
– Tracking force range – 3.0-5.0 g (30-50 mN)
– Tracking force recommended – 4.0 g (40 mN)