Offerta valida fino ad esaurimento scorte di magazzino: solo un pezzo ancora disponibile!!!
The Pittsburgh Modular Cell  is an expandable, desktop eurorack case and power supply. A custom designed, heavy duty steel frame matched with replaceable Pennsylvania cherry hardwood sides. The desktop cases are available in single and double row configurations. Frames and wood sides are available separately to allow for easy expandability and customizing.
– Width: 456mm (90hp)
– Available Depth for Modules: 52mm
– Available Depth for Modules (above Power Supply): 36mm
– 18 Sliding Nuts Per Rail Supports Up To 18 Modules
– 40 (4-40 Size) Panel Screws Included
– Power: 850mA Linear Supply
– 12VAC 2.0A AC Power Adapter
– Custom Flexible Power Rail with 17 Power Headers
– Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
– Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides
– Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
– Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
– +5v Adapter Compatible
– Eurorack Bus Compatible
– Steel Frame: The frame is made from heavy 16 gauge steel and covered with a durable black powder coating. A power switch and 2.1mm universal power adapter jack are included on the back panel. Cell steel frame weighs 2.8lb.
– Power Supply: The included Pittsburgh Modular power supply provides +12v @ 850mA and -12v @ 850mA of power. A custom flexible power rail delivers power for up to 17 modules using standard 16 pin power headers. The power board uses an external 12VAC 2.0A AC power adapter.