Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
Qu-Bit Electronix Nano Rand v2 (black) is a reissue of our classic micro random module. It features a sample and hold, noise source, and random voltage generator in 4HP. It takes inspiration from and improves upon the analog concept of a random voltage module; moving forward in leaps and bounds into the digital domain.
At its’ core is an 8 bit microcontroller which allows for an extremely versatile, and more importantly, musical type of random. Containing four random voltage algorithms that include random stepped voltages, random LFO waveforms and frequencies, random frequency audio rate square waves, and a combination of all algorithms, Qu-Bit Electronix Nano Rand v2 (black) creates a signal that would otherwise take a multitude of modules to produce. On top of the fluctuating random voltage output, it is also capable of producing the most musical random gate output in the Eurorack format. When externally clocked, Qu-Bit Electronix Nano Rand v2 (black) generates random gate outputs that are musically related to the incoming clock signal. It chooses between eighth, sixteenth, quarter and many other rhythmic divisions, creating unique evolving rhythms.
With a clean, intuitive interface and more random per square millimeter than ever before, Qu-Bit Electronix Nano Rand v2 (black) is the ultimate in musically significant aleatoric meanderings.
Qu-Bit Electronix Nano Rand v2 (black) features:
– 4 switchable random voltage algorithms
– Can be internally or externally clocked
– Random gate source that generates musical derivatives of incoming clock
– Generates random frequency audio rate square waves allowing it to be both audio and control source
– Random voltage can be unipolar or bipolar
Qu-Bit Electronix Nano Rand v2 (black) Changes from v1:
– Noise output converted to analog white noise circuit with extremely flat frequency response
– Algo button converted to smaller version
– Added reverse power protection