Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2023 al 31/12/2023. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The RØDE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones and complex stereo bars and equipment.
Combining a matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design.
The NT4‘s versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The RØDE NT4 X/Y stereo condenser microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
– Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
– Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
– Capsule 0.50″
– Polar Pattern Cardioid
– Address Type End
– Frequency Range 20Hz – 20kHz
– Output Impedance 200Ω
– Maximum SPL 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
– Maximum Output Level 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
– Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
– Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dB-A
– Power Options +48V phantom power9V Battery
– Weight 480.00gm
– Dimensions 231.00mmH x 61.00mmW x 41.00mmD
– Output XLR Output / Minijack Output