Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2020 al 31/12/2020. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
What the Sherman FilterBank 2 Single Rack is:
– A powerful analog filtering and distortion unit with a huge frequency range and a killing TUBE overdrive behavior.
– Easy and FUN to use, live and in the studio
– A small modular system? YES!
– Another 303 clone? NO!
– Affordable? YES!
– Application: processing every sound source, effect mixing, expanding modular systems, etc.
What you get with the Sherman FilterBank 2 Single Rack:
– Independent low pass, band pass and high pass filters with resonance, frequency and ADSR (positive – negative) controls
– These are switchable between parallel or serial
– The second filter has a 6 octave switch, and is synchronizable with the first filter
– 1 ADSR generator for these filters with an external output for use with more filterbanks or modular systems, triggered by the incoming signal, by a second sounds source, or by a gate
– 1 FM input for the filters, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
– 1 VCA overdrive with AR generator also
– 1 ring modulator input, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
WHAT’S NEW ABOUT THE Sherman FilterBank 2 Single Rack:
There are 5 extra switches and 2 extra LEDs, and on the back panel there’s one pedal input jack. A reworked front-panel lay-out and the grey metal color.
– The pedal input allows foot control of freq1and bypass/effect switching. You can rewire an old wah (because they have a switch on board) as shown by te diagram in ‘extra stuff’.
– A 5mm big green LED indicates “Effect on” on the FB 2
– A 3-way switch on the input stage allows Hi boost as well Hi cut (both boosting high frequencies at input)
– Another 3-way switch allows “Sensitrig” (which makes the triggering twice as sensitive for, e.g. clean string pad filtering) and “Limit”, which leaves the filters more “breathing room” for self-oscillation if the input stage is extremely overdriven.
– A 3-way switch has 2 general transpose functions : +1 Octave and + Quint which works nice with monophonic signals, and has a specific dirty character.
– A 3-way switch for the really powerful and quite revolutionary “Tracking” function – a monophonic pitch follower, that tunes filter 2 to the incoming pitch, and makes filter 1 slave of filter 2 via the harmonics switch. E.g. in position 2, filter 1 will be pitched one octave higher than filter 2, but still following the pitch. This extra switch activates the “tracking” in a normal or deep “track low” position, with stunning basses as result.
– The “revolutionary” aspect of this function is that never before any similar system enhances “on the spot” harmonics and creates new harmonics with fat analog circuits.
– An extra white LED indicates when the tracking system is “locked on”.
– At last there is an 3-way function switch in the LFO section, allowing sawtooth wave shape OR AR retrig : this forces an LFO restart from the AR trig with pumping grooves as unavoidable result. If you want to receive a new brochure, please ask your dealer first.
Inserisci nome del prodotto o del marchio che cerchi e premi "VAI".
Nessun articolo nel carrello
Usiamo cookies per fare statistiche anonime di accesso al sito. OK!Altre info
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.