The TASCAM LM-8ST is a 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone looking for a great-sounding mix. Eight pairs of balanced 1/4″ TRS inputs – switchable from +4 or -10dB – can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs, labeled ST1 and ST2/AUX. Pre or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control. A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance.
Packed with high-quality audio components, the TASCAM LM-8ST is perfect for any live performance or installation.
– 8 stereo channel / 4-buss line mixer
– (8) stereo 1/4″ TRS balanced inputs with -10/+4dB switch
– 1U rack mountable
– Mic input with trim control on front panel
– 2-segment LED meter per channel
– ST1 and ST2/AUX level control per channel
– ST1 and ST2/AUX master level controls
– Each channel switchable to ST2 (pre fader) or AUX (post) output
– 1/4″ and 1/8″ stereo headphone outputs
– XLR balanced ouptuts for ST1 and ST2/AUX
– Stereo balanced buss output/input for cascade
– Ground lift switch and terminal