OFFERTA valida fino ad esaurimento scorte promozionali: solo un pezzo ancora disponibile in promozione!!!
Immediatamente disponibile in magazzino, pronta consegna!!!
Tascam US-4×4 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 4-in 4-out USB 2.0 audio interface.
The Tascam US-4×4 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers.
Il nostro prezzo
Produttore: TascamEffetti integrati: NoInterfaccia MIDI integrata: SìConnessione: USB
TASCAM US-4×4 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 4-in 4-out USB 2.0 audio interface.
Four of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The TASCAM US-4×4 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers.
The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the TASCAM US-4×4 is the ultimate 4-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
Features At A Glance:
– Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with −125dBu EIN
– NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
– Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
– Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
– USB 2.0 computer connection
– Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
– +48V phantom power for all inputs
– Two switchable high-impedance inputs
– Microphone preamp gain range of 57 dB
– Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
– Tough all-metal casing for durability
– Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
– Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
– Standard TRS headphones output jack
– Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
– MIDI input and output
– Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
– Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
– Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
– USB class compliant 2.0 support
– License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite 9
– Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band）
– Four Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers
– Four XLR or TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power
– Four TRS analog balanced outputs
– Two headphone outputs – each with 45mW/ch output power
– Dedicated AC adapter is included