Messaggio pubblicitario con finalità promozionale. Offerta di credito finalizzato valida dal 01/01/2019 al 31/12/2019. Per tutte le condizioni economiche e contrattuali, fare riferimento alle Informazioni Europee di Base sul credito ai Consumatori (IEBCC). Salvo approvazione di Findomestic Banca S.p.A. per cui NewGroove.it opera quale intermediario del credito non in esclusiva.
The Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard is an Analogue Drum Synthesizer.
Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard offers eight instruments, each with seven knobs for forming the sound plus a panorama- and a volume-controller.
The user interface is absolutely clear and intutitve: one knob, one function.
The instruments on the Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard are as following:
– KICK: Mainly but not only for making big and fat kick drums.
– DRUM1 and DRUM2: Very flexible instruments that can generate kick- and tom sounds a s well as bongos. Anything from zapp to bling and fantastic PIUU…
– MULTI: Three oscillators can be detuned and gives you nice cowbell-like sounds. If you like submarines you can create a nice sonar ping.
– SNARE: What can we say about that? Well, you get what you expect.
– Hi Hat1 and Hi Hat2: That’s analogue (heavy- or soft-) metal.
– CLAP: Classic analogue hand claps.
Uniquely universal with unparalleled uniqueness
If you are searching for the perfect emulation of analogue drum classics, we unfortunately have to disappoint you. Our Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard is anything but a clone. It is rather on its way to become a classic itself after being in production for 14 years!
If you are looking for a versatile sound engine for electronic drums with distinctive character and authority, this will be the end of your search!
The Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard offers eight perfectly matched analogue drum- and percussion-instruments with extraordinary versatility, paired with highest clarity.
Knobs for each parameter
The Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard’s eight instruments generate individual sounds and therefore offer different sound controls. We have carefully scaled these with generous ranges allowing you to create unusual sounds, e.g. from a dedicated snare channel. You decide whether your bass drum sounds short and tight or loooong and voluminous.
With a total of 73 controls, the handling of this drum-synthesizer is unmistakably intuitive.
MIDI or CV/Gate?
The instruments of the Vermona DRM1 mk3 Standard can be triggered by MIDI (of course velocity-sensitive). There is also an optional trigger option avilable that connects the drum machine to your analogue step sequencer or whatever gives out gate voltage or switch trigger. Beside the main outputs each channel is equipped with an individual output that also can be used as an channel insert.
– 7 sound shaping controls, PAN and VOLUME per instrument channel
– TRIG button per instrument channel
– MASTER VOLUME
– POWER switch
– accepts MIDI note numbers with velocity
– power supply: internes PSU (100 V~ … 120 V~ / 220 V~ … 240 V~)
– desktop: 483 mm x 225 mm x 125 mm (width x depth x height)
– rack: 19″, 5 U, 90 mm deep (from back of front panel)
– weight: 3,7 kg