Mono Lancet ’15 might be small-sized device, despite it is a bona fide analogue synthesizer.
Two oscillators and a noise generator are the foundation for its sound. Together with the musical lowpass filter and VCA it’s capable of producing warm and precious sounds full of character.
Beside its audio qualities Mono Lancet ’15 has a dead simple and intuitive user interface. Each parameter has its own control. We are absolutely convinced that you will quickly learn how to realize your sounds with Mono Lancet ’15 without thinking about what you do.
Expandable with Modular Dock
Mono Lancet ’15’s functionality can even be enhanced using the optional Modular Dock eurorack module. It offers various in- and out-connections to the individual sections of the synthesizer. With just a few additional modules you can multiply the strong sound base of Mono Lancet ’15.
Mono Lancet ’15 is manufactured in our Elektroakustischen Manufaktur in historical Vogtland. For us it is not only a piece of high-quality analogue technology but rather a musical instrument, handmade with love and passion.
Voltage Controlled Filter
– lowpass filter with 24 db/octave
– resonance can be played in a range of approx. 2 1/2 octaves
– bi-polar adjustable envelope generator intensity
– adjustable LFO intensity
– switchable keytrack: OFF, 50%, 100%
– modes: EG (envelope generator), GATE envelope, ON
– waveforms: saw up, saw down, square, triangle, sine, sample & hold
– frequency range: approx. 0,05 Hz to 250 Hz